Friday, April 22, 2005

What happened today

Nothing much happened today. I went to Slimmers in the afternoon to work out. I went with my mom. After that we went to Tropical to buy some "pandesal" for the Music Ministry Practice at our house. After getting home I went to Raquel's Family's Store to hang out for awhile. I finally got back the mobile phone I lent to Mhel. That's my second phone. It uses a Sun Sim so I can make unlimited calls and sms messages to other Sun Mobile users. That's where I met Jay-R. Khey asked him to go to the Music Ministry practice. Bajo dropped in after awhile. We all went to my house for the practice. There we found Ime, Edward, and Romy waiting. The practice went on for around two hours. Jeff, Weng and Fernan also came. After the practice Jay-R and I went to the local computer rental place and played some StarCraft. I got my ass kicked, predictably. Khey came by after our first game and he helped me fend off Jay-R's horde. With him was Lala, his girlfriend and my bestfriend. I was playing with a Protoss race, by the way in case you wanted to know. Darwin came by after a few minutes from there household meeting and he and Khey played against each other. I went home after that. I watched some TV and ate some of the bread-stuff that my mom and I bought earlier. And after awhile I'm here on the PC. Pretty uneventful day, huh. Be going to sleep in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Skype Me™!