Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Updates!

Been awhile seen I posted anything in this blog. To bee more specific it's been almost 2 years. Hehehehe. Will be posting new photos. Maybe tomorrow.

As for stuff that happened while I wasn't posting. Well this past January 22 I've started working at Globalflex Corporation. Been through most of the departments. My official designation is Management Trainee. Been learning the ropes of the business. Hopefully I'll be able to master everything by the time I'm through with my training.

Got my self my very first credit card too. Citibank Visa. It's got around a 30thou limit. Got to replace my ld N80 (which got stolen by the way) with an N73. Round December or January I plan to use it to get a laptop. The 13th month pay will also help.

Nina and I are not an item anymore. Been single for 5 months, I think. There are a lot of girls lined up and applying (you know submitting resumes and stuff ;-D) to be my one-and-only-true love-for-life but I'm letting the line get a little longer just for a little more time. Hehehe.

Feel free to post your comments if you like.

Will be posting after another year or so. Hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Skype Me™!