Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My "Ihawan"

I currently have a "barbecuehan" here in our village. My first venture into entrepreneurship. So far it's doing quiete well. It earns round 150pesos a day. Not even minimum wage, I know. But it's a start.

Also recently read Robert Kiyosaki's book "Retire Rich, Retire Young". Very informative and interesting read.

Hope you guys could visit my "barbecuehan" some time. We have isaw(chicken intestine, you foreigners reading this must eb shocked eh!), dugo/betamax(coagulated pig's blood, yes Joe Filipinos actually eat this stuff), pork barbecue(finally something normal), balat(pig's skin), etc.

For you adventure seekers this is the type of food you should be trying. Hehehe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you sell dog meat barbecue?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello.passed by ur site. i wud also like to start a ihawan in my area but dont know how to get started. i too was with SFC but medyo delinquent eh...sacred heart chapter qc...can u help with tips of how to get buys, time etc? my email is carlocarlome@yahoo.com....thanks..carlo

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Skype Me™!