Saturday, April 09, 2005

My first post!

Hi guys and gals! It's 4am and I'm still awake. Let's see...

I had a meeting with Darwin, Ime and some other members of SFC:GreenPark/Santolan/Christineville earlier. We tackled the advertising stuff we had to do for the Christian Life Program this coming April 15 at the Sto. Nino Church.

After the meeting I fetched Mary Jane at Ate Tessa's house then we "made hatid" Ate Nhel at her house in Caloocan. We ate at a nearby "carinderia" there. I had "giniling" w/ egg and "tapsilog". We then watched the ending of this certain Soap Opera at ate Nhel's house. We got to see several pictures of ate Nhel and her twin when they were little. After that I dropped off Jane at her house, then I dropped off Ernan and Ruel who were with us.

When I got home I watched "The Manchurian Candidate" on our DVD. After that...

I'm here typing on the computer. Hehehehe.

I'm also chatting with Ezra, my bestfriend Richie's girlfriend.

Until the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Skype Me™!